“AMARONE DELLA VALPOLICELLA”
- VINES : Corvina, Corvinone and Rondinella.
- VINEYARDS : hills of Montecchia di Crosara and Cazzano di Tramigna
- GRAPE HARVEST : early October
- VINIFICATION : Corvina, Corvinone and Rondinella.
- AGING : the wine is put partly in wooden Slavonian barriques and partly in barriques. The wine then ages in bottle for another six months.
- COLOR : ruby red with garnet reflections, limpid by the glass.
- BOUQUET : complex, with aromas of red fruit and blackcurrant, cocoa and spices.
- PALATE : rich, full-bodied and sophisticated. Soft in the mouth with a long persistence.
‘ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%.
- FOOD PAIRINGS : it goes well with well-structured dishes, long-cooked meats, game, aged cheeses, and also alone after a meal as a meditation wine.
- SERVICE : it should be served at a temperature of 18 °, being careful to uncork the bottle at least some time before.